Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Sampler

These are pictures of random activities that have taken place in the last month or two. I've been slacking in the Blogging department so I thought I would throw a few pix together so I would be able to remember the enjoyment of them.
Remember how the month of May was so extremely HOT?
We pulled out our expensive pool, filled it with water and the kids
started their summer fun.
This is Katelyn with strawberry juice all over her mouth.
How does a girl eat strawberries daintily when she is missing her two front teeth?
Cameron....the epitome of BOY. Si, mi mama es . . . trying on hats.
No - she didn't buy either one of these. Hannah went to one our Young Women activities and became certifies in CPR.
Here she is working on Baby Jane Doe.
And here's Baby Jane Doe....alive and well.
This is one of our favorite restaurants; we took Hannah and our neighbor, Andrew
with us this night.
Here they are trying to eat their rice with chop sticks.
It was too funny NOT to take a picture of.
When you think of Mike and his truck, you think of this little green Ranger.
But he cleaned it out and traded it in for
this band new Toyota Tundra.
It's been his dream truck for a couple of years now. Dreams really do come true.

4 comments:

Thats So You said...

Awww, I love that Mike got his dream truck. He deserves it. You have ADORABLE grandkids.

sandy k. smith said...

This is so cute. I love Grandma with the hats on!
Okay, I have a couple things I want to say to you..
1.) I had a dream last night that Kacey and I were at the grocery store and we ran into you in the frozen food aisle. I think it was symbolic somehow.
2.) I did not know we had family in Moses Lake! I'll have to tell Miles!
3.) I texted Blake today and told him I'd cry if he didn't come to either my farewell or the family luncheon before I leave. He told me he'd come, so you should remind him beforehand cause I really want to see him.
4.)That bobcat in your backyard is CRAZY! I died when I saw that you named him LUCIFER! hahaha!
I love you Shelley!!

Shelley said...

Sandy -
1st: The symbolism of your dream is this: Don't walk down the ice cream isle of the frozen foods section; you will end up looking like Aunt Shelley!!!

2nd: Rober & Theresa Calhoun and
Tom & Cindy Hayes are the relatives in Moses Lake, WA

3rd: I too am hoping that Blake will come to your farewell and luncheon. I will do my best to get him there.

4th: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

lanisue said...

Shelly,
Love the pictures. As for the pictures on my blog yes Maurey's dtr Gail has 2 sets of twins 2 1/2 year old boys and 4 month old boy and girl. Crazy I'd hang myself but she does a good job.