Friday, October 10, 2008

ALL ABOUT FOOD

My biggest temptation, no matter where I am
is FOOD!
And while we were in Vegas there was
temptation everywhere we went.
In the food court:
GREEK SALAD - BANAN SPLIT
can you guess which one I chose?
NO! I was the strong one and had the salad.
Mike chose the banana split.
After the wedding Keeley chose the Seafood Buffet at the Rio. To those of you who love seafood - this is the place! There was a section for Mediteranian, Pacific Rim, Baja,
Crustations, and Fresh Fish dishes. This is what I started with.
And this is what I ended with. MMMMmmmm....
Yes, it was all delicious and so worth being
naughty over.
The MGM Grand Buffet is where we ate breakfast each morning.
There was a fabulous layout of food.
Belgium waffles, crepes, blintz, omeletts, fruit, etc........... all beautifully laid out and scrumptuously appealing.
This is the only picture that ended up showing the food!
Can you believe it?
A chocolate bar, bacon and scrambled eggs!
Well, I guess you'll just have to believe the description I gave you.
Or go there and check out the temptations yourself.
It was all so delicious........and expensive;
but SO WORTH IT!

2 comments:

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

YUM!! You're tempting me while I'm only just LOOKING at those pictures!! You go Hannah-with that BIG doughnut!!

Still awaiting wedding photos! :)