Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 18, 2009 - Kacey & JJ Bullard's Wedding Day

IT'S KACEY'S WEDDING DAY!
Does this look like a happy bride?
I say yes - and I know she IS AND WAS
on this special day.
I took plenty of pictures of the bride and groom
but I'm not the one who will give you the first
glimpse. I'll just share some pictures I took while
we were waiting for the bride and goom to come out
of the Los Angeles temple.
If you don't know who this little beauty is already - she's Kyle and Amy's little girl - Audrey. Grandma Hess' name-sake. This young lady below caught the bride's bouquet at the reception; the interesting thing about that is - Kacey caught Kellie's bouquet last year ! ? What will another 10 years bring in the life of Hannah?
Natalie's daughter Kristi is one of the most photogenic young
girls I know. She can't take a bad picture.
Natalie's son Kyle (Kacey's brother)
and his little beauty.
Does Natalie look a little stressed? There was
really no point in trying to talk to her at this
particular time - there was too much running
through her head....a lot of which she probably
didn't need to be stressing over...but that's
just her.
Here we are at her house between the wedding
and the reception. I think I was on the phone
with the people who were trying to deliver the
cake to the reception. They couldn't get in!
That got us on our feet....
so we packed up the flowers, and everything else
that Natalie had put so many hours into prepairing
and headed off to the church.
Once we got there and she got things under
control we were able to sit down and relax a
little bit. Well, everyone but Natalie that is. She
was busy all night long.
Here's Kristi and Hannah - I don't know the
girl on the left but I think she's a friend of
Kacey and Sandy's.
This is (from left) Mother, her friend Paul, and
her good friend Melvaline who flew in from
Denver to be at the wedding.
This is who they had to detach from Kacey's
hip in order for her to get married.
Our fun, loving Sandy!
And this is the closest thing to the bride and groom
I will be able to show you until they, or their family
share pictures themselves. These are darling little gift boxes with chocolates inside
that were set at each place setting.
To be continued.....

6 comments:

Natalie said...

You have great pitures! Go ahead and show all of them. The more the better. Audrey had so much fun at the reception. I think she danced as much as the rest!
THANK YOU SHELLEY for all your help!! I have one sister (you) but if I had more you'd be my favorite!!

Don N Beck said...

Love the post! Adore dreamy little Audrey! Kristi looking up from the flowers is just beautiful! Your right? My left? :-)) Ha! Oh, Cara looks so sweet...

Shelley said...

OKAY - I see now that I was dislexic at the time I posted this.

Kellie said...

I love all your pictures! Now I can't wait to see the ones you took of them!! Kacey and JJ will probably get to posting theirs in a few MONTHS! :) It was such a fun day! I loved seeing you and mom relaxing on the couch. And that picture of KC in that Ti Dye (sp?) shirt!!!

sandy k. smith said...

I love this post. I have a couple things to say.
1. Kacey looks sooo cute in that first picture.
2. I love how you said that about detaching me from Kacey's hip in order for her to get married. Haha! I really feel like that's so true.
3. I have beautiful cousins and aunts!

I love you!

Natalie said...

I've been blaming “that look" on going through the change! (Does it ever get better…?)

"I really was happy though"

I went to bed in tears the night before Kacey’s sealing realizing that would be our last night having Kacey home. (I went through the same feelings with Kyle and Kellie) So that face was pretty tired the next day.

Ha, ha, what will my face look like when it’s Kristi’s turn to get married??

:O