Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello !
It's been awhile since I've been able to post anything.
After 10 performances, our Savior of the World production
finally came to a close. It was such an enjoyable experience
for me, especially having Cara and Hannah there to share it with.
I now have time to spend with my husband and my extended family!
Well, as I shared with you earlier, I have been going through some
changes in my house. We ripped up all the old marble tile in the kitchen
and downstairs bathroom and replaced it with Italian porcelain tile. We
then ripped out the carpet in the living room, dining room and stairway and
replaced it with new, up to date carpet. I'm very happy with it.....
Come in and take a tour!
This is an arrangement I made today to brighten up the
corner we have next to the fireplace.
Mike wanted something with an island theme to go
with the sea turtle piece we bought in Hawaii.
Here is our finished fireplace; it sure makes the room feel cleaner.
Maybe because it is!
Now I have to share what we did in Hannah's room.
We wanted to paint the wall's after she moved into
Blake's old room. She decided she would like a waterfall
on one wall so I hired Susie Sims, a muralist in our ward
to come and do her magic.
Here is how it came to be.
And she does it all freehand!
No sketching it out beforehand.
I was amazed by her talent; and Hannah loved it.
Now we're in the process of decorating with an island theme in her room.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW!!! I cannot WAIT to come and see this all in real life! Your home just gets more and more beautiful and the days go by! Your fireplace is GORGEOUS and REALLY brightens things up for sure! I didn't realize Hannah changed rooms! That waterfall was amazing! How fun to see it's process. I love it all!

lanisue said...

Nice,nice, nice. I wish Susie lived close to me:)

Natalie said...

I love it all! Your furniture seemed to have brightened up with the new carpet and paint and tiles. So,so beautiful!!!!

Don N Beck said...

I have house envy....