Friday, April 17, 2009

Glow Sticks Galore

Have you ever played glow in the dark volleyball?
This was our YW/YM activity last Tuesday
We put glow sticks around our heads, necks, or arms;
dropped glow sticks inside a beach ball, turned the lights
out and volley'd away. We had a great time!
I tried to get a good picture of the action with the lights off but this is the best I could do without a tripod. I kind of like the way this looks though. FAMILY - I want us to get together one night this summer and do this. It's a blast!

5 comments:

Don N Beck said...

What a hoot that must have been...I like the pop art effect!

Natalie said...

WOW... You have a lot of youth. I'll send Kristi your way to live a while. That looked like a lot of fun.
Your so clever!!!!

Shelley said...

I would love, love, LOVE for Kristi to come and live with me! I know you're just kidding though.

Kellie said...

That is SO fun! I'm totally going to use your idea!!!

Natalie said...

I am! (Sometimes she'd like to live somewhere else)