Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hannah, What Have You Been Up To?

Well, in August I had my Brownie troop over to my house and we designed two pages for our Brownie scrap books from the various pictures we took of our activities.
These are some of my friends from the troop. Aren't they cute?
Here we are brain storming about how we will do our scrapbooks....or maybe we were just enjoying a little snack before we got started. This was serious work, so it took all of my concentration.
Once I had my page organized I could finally relax and enjoy the moment.
In September our Brownie troop had our final activity. Most of us will not continue with the Girl Scout organization. I have chosen not to continue because I will focus on Primary Activity Days and the goals for the Faith In God program instead. Since this would be our last activity we chose to have a swim party at one of our leaders home.
This is four of us waiting for everyone else to arrive so the party could begin.
It was very hot and humid that day. This lady had a portable air conditioner that people really enjoyed being close to. That's my Brownie leader enjoying the breeze. My mom seemed to stick very close by too.
Mom snapped a number of pictures but I wasn't aware of it here.
Or here.
This cupcake got me excited though and I found my eyes being drawn up above the table.
After we opened gifts and ate cupcakes we headed for the backyard to swim. I was the first one in the pool ...... that's me, the one with the head bobbing in the background.
There's not too many things I enjoy more than swimming.
I think it would be great to be a mermaid.
This was just last week. We had a patriotic concert at school. We had to carry our chairs out so we would have somewhere to sit while our class waited for the kindergardeners through 3rd graders to sing.
Finally it was time for the fourth graders to assemble in front of the audience. I tried out for one of the solo parts and got it, so I got to stand in front with the other soloists.
This was my solo group. We were really nervous at first....
Then it got easier. I think I liked doing it!
After we finished we stepped back and hoped that the audience liked it.
They did!
So we were very happy.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

CUTE!! Good for Hannah that she'll be focusing on Achievement Days too. That swimming pool was beautiful! And WOW-go Hannah for being to brave to sing in front of the school!!! Those girls are all so cute! I was WAY too shy to do that kind of stuff!