Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where Do I Begin???

Hello ALL......
Some of you (ONE) has mentioned you miss my blog.
2009 began in a BIG, WONDERFUL way for me and
here are a few pictures to catch you up.
Check these out and I will fill you in later; right now
it's important that I get some housework done before noon.
Why are these two such a happy maraca shaking couple?
What's going on here and here?
Why is Cara so happy about this chocolate cake?
What do these two pictures have in common?
A what is this about?
Stay tuned.....
I'll catch up with you later.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm biting my nails!! Cant wait!! But I do hope that that ADORABLE red room is now your bedroom! I LOVE it!

Sarah Hull said...

For heavens sakes... don't leave us hangin'!!!!

I miss you and your blog!!!!

lanisue said...

Don't leave us hanging that's not very nice. Hope you are doing well